Monday, December 1, 2008

Made in His Image, Work in the Image~

Here's a song I found on the net that have been a song in my heart since I was 3 years old.....
I lost it long ago d....But, it always makes me think although the lyrics maybe simple...

Chorus:
We were made in His image
Being formed by a perfect hand
At the dawn of creation
In His likeness He made man
When I'm down and weary is the time that I forget
How He came to make me like the best

There are people around me who don't know who they are
They were made in the image of the highest power
No one's told them good news that been made so clear
I must tell it now so every one can hear

Repeat Chorus

There are brothers around me who don't show who they are
They were made in the image of Jehovah God
They don't stop and think of what that really means
Being fashioned after Jesus the King of Kings

Bridge:
Made in His image
Made in His image
Made in the image of the best

The entire song has it's words and all la, But the one I coloured hit me most~

2.38 pm

I was just on YouTube listening to my 2nd fav hymn..when I read their comments
And one of them were really frustrated over the thought of God existing~
He challenged us saying that prayers are unanswered, and how smart was I to actually answer him to look around and see all the answered prayers~
he replied more to it then, and asked if somebody wished for war, poverty, sickness and abuse
It was a scary thing~
I know that if we were to be face to face...I could just give him a lifetime lecture....
But, how much would that just make him understand?
What have we been doing nowadays as Christians???
and there were many who replied him, but not one of them was understood by him, that's how important it is for us to learn to be humble and to know that these people are no diffrent from us, we are no diffrent from them, for they too were made in His image...

JTJL

0 comments: