Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dreamy Holiday

There's some weird things happened to me lately. In these 2 days I've been having camping dreams. In fact its the dream about the very NSCFL camp we attend back in STM, Seremban. In the dream I was very happy to find myself back there I'm having more fun with my friends than what I did in real life(camp). In one of the dreams I was sitting with my school CF people at a table(the one we use to have meals in the canteen) with some few strangers and some of our group members inside the hall. The only members from our group that I see in the dream is Edwin and Raymond. We were listening to the officers who are giving a talk and then we have discussions and group activities. During the so-called "activity", we were fooling around laughing at each other.

And the another thing I dream about is about Dylan attending the next NSCFL camp. It was the first day of camp and I was in his dorm room and we were talking when Dylan's roommate arrive. He's a quite guy and he have a close resemblance looking face with Reuben. Or is it him? I don't remember that well though.

I can't much remember the details but I can tell that God is using these dreams to tell me to continue with the spiritual life I've practised in camp because I can tell that I'm going further and further away from it. Looks like I have to take some serious action about it.

Weird thing I did not dream of any girls from our group...LOL. Hey what bout you guys, I couldn't be the only one dreaming about camp since you guys miss it much more than I do. :D

3 comments:

Joyce TJL said...

Erm...
*ahem2* U dreamt of the guys oni le...
How can any1 have that kinda dream like u le?? *ahem2*
Weird le~~~~~~
hehehehehehe~~

JTJL

Siew Ming said...

lol i did dream of girls but they are not from our group, only guys are. =)

dy said...

ahahahaha!! well i had a very very very weird dream yestd, wuz like, i wuz in a whole skul, sapphirites (all) were there n ALOT of strangers too.and i was running round searching for a room but cant find 1.weirdest thing was, i was naked but not really ashamed (dun think i'm sick..)

that aside, our dreams show that we are unwilling to let go of Sapphire and God!! haha..rawk on~!!

ps, i hated that dream =((