Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas to X'mas~ Gifts to Earnings~

I was just at KL and was shoppin, shoppin' and shoppin' till I got kinda irritated shoppin cause I wanted to linger at the bookstore longer....But I know that if I did...I may end up buying the entire fantasy section....
So....we walked, and walked and walked and walked and soon we went back after spending half aday walking.............
I was toothpaste tired.......
and then wanted to just sit back and relax and clear it all off when I saw an advertisement....
saying,
"Hadiah XMas percuma" (or sth like that...I din quite bother cause I anti the X)
And then....I was set thinking...
Those words really impacted me as in...
How the human world and souls have evolved from Christmas a time of giving to Xmas, a time of earning~~~~
And the true meaning of giving where the ad was definitely abusing the entire idea of Jesus Christ as a gift to us....
A gift now is in the form of nothing more but mere money, cash, $$$.....
When every1 forgotten what the greatest gift was....Why Christmas came...And why it is known as a time for giving~
God gave Jesus, as a gift for all our sins.....
Now humans have taken away Christ and smartly making it dunno wat sort of celebration that is called Xmas....Dunno what they are celebrating in the end...
Toohpaste to humans! And toothpaste to us for not being able to share what Christmas is really about!!
I'm still in thought la..But..I dunno bout others, but to think of how far the celebration of hapiness and joy has gone this far and, as far as where I'm at, Xmas was normally seen...I know I never thought of it till' now...

JTJL