Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~Note 01~

May my eyes be covered by shadows of darkness and guilt
But let not the loves of our heart fade for each of our souls
For if not to us can we share this
To no one else can we give it
Into glorifying our master
Let it start within us, till' the end of time

There by the hills I see blooming flowers of the day
And the death of beauty by night in darkness
enclosed was my heart with solemness and discouragement
for will never would I want to see a flower in my life to go through it
For all the beauty that I have known shall remain so
With the brightness of the Word

Clenching my fists upon me
I looked up as gazing into the empty skies of night
so dull and plain
there my heart thumped, achingly beating
into looking to no more sadness but glory
How much do I actually deserve this?
I have failed my Father
I have failed my Saviour
I have failed my Master
But so much have I not done only to see
Glorious wonders speculated in the means of my life
For not even was the world made too beautiful to resist
But I lived only by blessings
I have stars that shines every night
I have clouds that sheds me from the scorching sun
I have colours verifying day by day on the petals of my life
What more can I ask?
What more can I be sad of?
It's a new beginning
A beginning I'm willing to share
A beginning I'm willing to give
A beginning I want us all to know
May our lives be covered by darkness day after day
But let us remain by hearts into the realms of friendship and unto eternity

JTJL

0 comments: