Thursday, November 27, 2008

Challenges in many ways, The biggest challenge of all my days!

Just any ordinary day
with any ordinary laptop
and an ordinary view
and yet, the hills caught me into noting a brighter day ahead...
the droplets of the past rain rest my heart in the love of security from cold
what have God intend of me today??
Shall I do something I have never done?
What adventures by will can I go through today?
I pray, and I pray, oh yes did I pray...
let it be health, let it be joy, let it be peace and happiness for my love of God unto the soil of which I stand
Presence I ask, presence unto us all...
there I saw a little white star ahead....and how my heart rejoiced upon the joy that filled my heart...

Lunch time and how I thanked Him for such wonderful dishes...
Herbal soup, chicken and mushrooms.....
My favourites....let all that has been to be left in the past
I have lived a new...let me see anew!
but what lies ahead only I'm waiting...
eagerness to know how majestic His ways can be into leading me within his arms...
"Joyce, you can eat all
I don't want to keep it for later."
A blessing!!! I don't have to fight with any of my brothers!!
A green light on what I love...
Food, food, food, Oh have you all be mine unto such glorious circumstances into filling me as a human I am.
"I'm done. weeeeeehehe."
"Good, cause now tonight I can cook corn soup with veggies!"

. . . . . .

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T
And there I cried for the day~~~~~~
Waaaaaaaaa.............
What sort of challenge!!!!!!!!! T-T
It's so unfair~~~~
Vege, vege, vege!!!!!!
A brighter day indeed~

P/S: Sapphirites, Anna's b'day...
What u all wanna do??? huhuhu

0 comments: