Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday for Edwin...

Life after camp sucks...haha..missing everyone...altho at first i jz thought it will not be fun...but at last i think i enjoyed the most..haha...Mm....today was kinda okay for me...Mm...haha..did lotz of house work today..due to the 2 weeks was not at home..haha...Finally ..i cleaned my room...haha...super duper dirty...haha....but i think it is worth it to clean...haha...I am talking rubbish here...haha....Yeah i finally got my new phone..haha..hmm..thank God nothing happen today...i hope i could let everything out of my mind...haha..the troubles and struggles i face...haha..FORGET IT..let it past...haha..oh ya..
****I am still using fwen's internet..haha...my home internet connection was down since the day i came back from camp...haiz....sianzz....cant on9 at home..hope i can on9 soon at home...haha...

Summarize ratings for today..
*****5 stars..haha..

1 comments:

Siew Ming said...

err...i think u left out something. After camp u keep on hahaing (u can see that from yr post) =) (and also in msn too)