Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tiring

Is being a Christian tiring? I can imagine so..
With all those expectations held up by people, its never easy to uphold a fierce battle
Especially when the prince of this world is our enemy.
But then as edwin has said in his earlier post, we make mistakes along this journey
sometimes we get ambushed, trapped, attacked head-on, just to find ourselves stunned,
groaning (or not being able to) over the immense pain that is caused by the strikes of discouragement.
I suppose its easy to just say, "we must hold up the shield of faith, so that the fiery darts of the Tempter are quenched" but we know its never that easy. Day after day we fall into temptation. In fact, i am really tempted not to update this blog =) I've been stretched and strained lately, and sometimes God can seem so, very far away. But we know by faith and by knowledge that He is just by our side..

Hard to believe? He gave us prayer, He gave us hope. I dont suppose we are to throw it all back to Him?

Sigh. I think i'm mostly talking to myself in this post :P Hope you guys can put something mroe meaningful up here..

With love from your brother, Dylan

0 comments: