Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow miracle!

Hahahahaha! Okay, let me boast about what our God has done for us once again!!

So, last saturday, Joash was telling me about our school CF's 'former glory', with it having so many people that the seats were not enough to occupy them! And I was like "wow" because now on average only 5 people come and there are about 12 seats? Around there.

Amazingly, without much thought about it, (I was really tired and busy) I dreamt on that night that we were sitting inside the chapel, all thinking "If only there were more people..."

And in my dream, suddenly one by one people came to flood the CF. Too many that we had to move into the nearby class. Amazing, no? And our worshipping the LORD was like...wow, you can really feel it!! In a dream!! There were even non-Christians amongst us!!!

But that's not even the amazing part yet.

2 days later, which is today lah. GUESS WHAT?!?! I had a leading to tell Joash about my dream, and so I did...and later he told me to tell the whole CF...

So right after I told them my dream and how I thought God would make it possible, 2 form one kids came in (WOW because there are NO form 1's yet!)

Soon, our cf was filled...one by one..until there were only 3 seats left. This morning, the Spirit was with us fully and wholly, even so that now as I am typing I can feel this inexpressible joy.

After our amazing prayer, a thought struck me. What if those 3 seats were occupied by the Holy Trinity? God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit??

AWE-SOME.....

God is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you better believe it. Today was the first time I saw my CF so full ever since I came one year back.

0 comments: