Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blurrifying post from a blurrifying huiman being who is your Blurrifying friend~~ wakakaka~~

Hmmm......
I'm outa things happening in my life.....
Everything's going just great as it has always been (except with parents la)
But other than that, common probs like.....Less sleep, less rest, less QT due to more homework, more sports, more koko, more parent prob, more health prob....
So....I din include friends prob yet, which I know will be coming soon cause of my very2 bad plannings in since holding positions in school....
Morning school until afternoon, night tuition, come back homework till 1 or 2 and then sleep.....
Yeah, but God had been with me through it all just like the times before I knew QT la....Through praises and hymns....
So, If there is to be a conclusion to this post, maybe just telling you that no matter how bad or evil you may be to God, He never leaves you la, He never lets go of you...It's only whether you let go of Him or not....I'm not saying that not doing QT is OKAY, AT ALL! I'm doing very bad now, I can only do QT when I dun feel dizzy or come with a headache....But my point is, no matter WHAT you do, always remember to turn to God AGAIN! He NEVER leaves you!! You can only leave Him, So, always remember to come back and confess.....A song to go with this would have to be "God Loves You"...The children song where it goes like
If you're black or if you're white or if you're in between~~~
It's long la, so I won't type it....
I'm just typing this to relax myself for the moment, cause I'm suppose to clear my pendrives for My IT notes and 5 GB is SO NOT ENOUGH for me at the moment!!!!
Hahaha....

Ooh...BTW, Just recently in my YF, we were asked to share our experiences in camp, and really, thinking that I'm just gonna go impromptu with a less than 5 minutes speech, I ended up talking ALOT more (Yes, one reason was cause I talk alot) But, I ended up saying the things I din even realized I learned at NSCFL....God was great, He was with me on that stage the entire time and I must say I owe Him cause I'm gonna admit to you guys that i din even pray as part of the preparation for that, I thought it was nothing but when i noticed how important it actually was cause I wanna encourage the younger ones to attend it, I thank Him so much for being right there!...

And another thing I wanna say....Sometimes when you hear and listen to the lovely things happen to your lovely friends through God....You may think like, WOW! SHE/HE IS REALLY CLOSE TO GOD! But, you must also realise that He has created many miracles in your lives as well...You must just to notice what that is ordinary could have been something else Cause on this planet, Nothing is normal~~

You lie to a friend so that you won't hurt her: NORMAL

You tell the friend the truth cause she aughts to know and allow her to cry on your shoulder: ABNORMAL AND EEEEEVVVILLLL!!!!

I'm so blurr now, so this may be a blurring post that can blur you....I'm full with worries for school now.....
Puhh~~

God bless you guys!!!!!! ^^

JTJL

2 comments:

dy said...

i feel super blur...

Joyce TJL said...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........................................................I'm still blurr.......So can't edit iot to make it clear yet~~~ WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!! XP

Blurrrrrr~~~
JTJL