Saturday, August 29, 2009

We yar Kinda Mm..I Dun Noe..But..Well..Uhmm.=P

Our Conversation in Facebook:
haha. miss you loads too=) gossh. i miss the other sapphires too wei. i havent had time to chat with any of them =( saads. just went out with joanna and familyy =)

Edwin Tay
Miss me??Haha..I'm oso one of the Sapphires wey..=P

Melodie Lim-Ngiam
yes. hahaha. ofcourse you too =) make sure all of you misses me too^^ hahaaah

Dylan Lim
:D edwin, how can we not miss you, youre da co-leader!! da powerful choleric :D

Edwin Tay
Melodie>Eh..Yes I do!Hehe..Sms u sumtimes nv reply oso..haha=(.Haha

Edwin Tay
Dylan>Haha..Lol.Miss u guys too!I wonder how other sapphires are doing..Mm..We kinda lost contact huh..=PWhat happen to us??Hehe..

Melodie Lim-Ngiam
waitt. did you? cant remember. sorrrrrry! sorrry! cus sometimes i hav no credit lars =( i seldom top up. haha save moneey ^^

Dylan Lim
hahahaa..melodie, jahat nee..:D nvm, sometimes oso im out of credit..well, reuben and joyce are doing fine, they're pretty active online..melodie and joanna, seems to be okay :Draymond and justin seem really busy..so i dont really get to talk to them..siew ming too..seraphina mysteriously disappeared from the internet..reuben said she got banned from the com..... Read Moreand..anna seems to be studying hard..she hasnt even approved my friend request =\

Edwin Tay
Melodie>Haha..It's alrite larx..Saving money??Oops..Sumbody gotta get M******..Haha..Undstood.=P

Dylan Lim
haha mel!! didnt tell me?!?!

Melodie Lim-Ngiam
ooooohss. i see joanna and justin all the time XD owh yea! have to tell you guys! you noe waat , my msn contacts are all gonee! my msn is like friendles T.T did you block meee? =( wait i dont think so laars.ahah edwin, yea i get it saving money for getting married eyhh, haha, no lars just saving money? haha

Edwin Tay
Dylan>Sharp eyes huh..=P

Melodie Lim-Ngiam
even if i am getting married, get married with whooo lar? ahah. no one too marrrry.

Edwin Tay
Dylan>Where's me in ur msg??T.T

Edwin Tay
Melodie>So bad nv invite me pun?!Hehe..

Melodie Lim-Ngiam
hahaha. your not in his msg cus the msgs for you lar! hahah. invite you for wat edwin?

Dylan Lim
edwin : hahaha, you're right here on my wall :Pjo : aww..get married to someone sweet =D he'll come soon!!

Edwin Tay
Ur W****** lorx..hehe.Haha sure HE will come soon!

Edwin Tay
Everyone seems very busy huh..INcluding me!=P

Dylan Lim
hahahahaa..well not really..im slacking..playing whatever's on fb..:D..

Edwin Tay
Haha..Tats sign of busy oso wat..=P

Joyce Tan Jl
...................................My goodnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~From missing to marriage to being bz??????

Dylan Lim
we're a messed up batch, we are :P

Edwin Tay
Haha..Good good.=P


Our little Conversation in Facebook has already made us missing you guys..
I really wonder what u guys are doing..Remember we said we Must Keep in contact?
What happen?Hehe..Busy busy busy..But Plz dun forget anyone of us k?
Love you guys. Miss you guys. Try and say sumthing at least.=P.
Take Care guys!

0 comments: