Monday, August 3, 2009

jesus loves me this i know.. for the bible tells me so (;


dont ask me whats the title all about xD

aiyo..
i should have gone for the BK quiz in SMK assunta. but eventhough i go, the main reason isnt for the test, its so that i can see DYLAN. last minute, two days before the quiz, my teacher asked me whether im interested in taking part. n there was only 2days for me to memorize acts1-10. i doubt i could do it n its only 2days. so last minute. so i decided not to take the quiz. if only i went, i could have seen Dylan. *slaps myself* miss him like crazee. i miss all of you lyk crazee. each time i come into this blog, i just feel so at home, happyy, n suddenly this feeling comes. a im-so-desperate-to-see-all-the-sapphirites feeling. ughh... i wanna meet you guys!!!!!! :D *im going crazsee middle of the night* XD hahaha. its just some random post. i hope reading this will just put a smile on your face, n you'll go. "hahah. Joanna :P" lol. byes ya'll!!

goodnights. hope you have a happy week ahead (;

2 comments:

dy said...

XD jo, jo, jo.
It's at kl ofcourse :D
And haha yes it did put a smile on my face. =)

Joanna, joanna :P

Joanna Oon said...

aiyo.. i dint know!!!!!!!! *slaps myself* hahaha. yay! i made you smile :D :D

dylan :D