Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Translations?

Its amazing how God can take everyday things and translate them into stuff unimaginable :P

Like say, in video games, we get lost sometimes without a guide right? And if we don't follow the guide step-by-step we may end up in a dead-end, right?

How about we take this game as life, and the guide our Bible. Sometimes, even though there seems to be a better path, following the 'guide' is always the best and fastest way to get past the finish line. The greatest thing is that our guide is a living Guide. Sheep brought out to the world, guided by a Sheperd. Yet most of the time we think the grass outside is tastier and greener (because we haven't followed the Sheperd back to His Home yet, where there is an endless supply of A-grade fodder :D)

How about the growth of things? I'm planting lettuce in my room now :D And you know the best part? I just sow my seeds, and whatever process the seedlings and plants go through, I'd want to help, and in the end if they become full-grown lettuce, I'd forget all the past tasks I had to do for it! Especially when the lettuce can produce a whole bunch of new seeds.

In a way we are the same with our Father. He sow us on this earth, and He cares for us everyday. Whatever weed we encounter or rock we face, He will clear it up and if we manage to stick with his 'water' (Holy Spirit), in the end we will bloom to become beautifully full-grown delights, not only giving joy to the Sower, but also planting many more seeds :)

P.S., What happened to my Sapphirites? Too busy? (:

0 comments: