Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stand~

Okay~~~
AN UPDATE! XP
Haha...anyways,
What that has been going through my mind this entire week was only of last fridays powerpoint presentation in my yf, which is entitled "Fathers Love Letter" (It's a powerpoint presentation with all of Gods promises and words of comfort, love, etc to us....Many MANY Cried~) and wanna know why????(Other than all the tears and buckets of mucus that was..........shed and secreted? heheh) It's cause, there's one of the slides actually makes you say that 'He provides' (My memory is very bad okay~ And am very bad with bible verses) And over it all, it is cause He is our Father...Well, my first thought was "Yeah, what did He give me?"
And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........................
"St John Commander"
"Friends with flaws" (I'm grateful for this too)"
MYF!!!"
"Parents"
"Annoying younger chickens that live under the same roof with me who are my brothers"
"ETC ETC ETC ETC~~~~~~"
And we all know that sports day is coming up very soon right????
So what that has been going on for me know would have to be my platoon and me as the commander~
And next thought was "Everything that God gave or have done is for a reason"
Next: "A reason??? What have I done as a part of reason to be a commander as a Christian????? Have I been fair? Was I ever too harsh? What have I been doing? If my platoon comes up victorious, who am I gonna thank? Me or Him? Have I been putting things into my own hands and forgotten Him in my life just cause I'm so busy with the platoon?????"
The chain was there~ And that's when I noticed, I may have actually never realised Him in my life~
(and imagine while with all that guilt, His promises were going on and on and on on the screen)

Haha~My point is~
As we live on in our SUPER TROOPER ULTRA EXTRA CRAZYLY HECTIC CHAOTICLY MAD daily life now, just remember to always notice who you are in this world...Are you going to be like every other human? Or are you gonna be a Christian and really live your life in His name and in His grace for Him as your Creator? If school life and jawatans actually can stop you from looking at that, what more when we are older? This is only a small and short exercise God is giving us~ What is going to happen when the big one comes? Forget Him totally? ^^

Copied from my yf's blog XP with all the edits,
JTJL

0 comments: