Saturday, April 11, 2009

GOD!!!

I'm so hyped up now. But I'm wondering why nobody's posting anything here. Nothing interesting going on, or too busy?

Just wanna say something before I start : I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS~~~~~

Ahem. Anyway, God never leaves us! I know I'm stating like something soo obvious but I just wanna talk to you guys about God!

Man, when you go online and search about God, you'll get that about 50% at least of the articles and stuff are about ANTI-GOD...They're stating stuff trying to dull our belief! When I read the first one, I just felt so...erm...like they seriously do NOT know God...

Hope you guys are doing well with God by your side..and continue praying for those who do not know..Prayer is a gift given by God to us...its a way to talk to a God that listens and loves..

:D

Many miracles happen.

0 comments: